DominusPerfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok thats it.

2 posters

Go down

Ok thats it. Empty Ok thats it.

Post  Tenkajin Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:11 am

alright folks, I am having problems with vistas on my machine. See back when I had XP, I could play this game on max without it lagging at all. But now that I try to play it, I cant even get it to full with out frame clipping. I am building my new machine in like 2 months. So I must put PW on hold until I can get my new rig up and going. I still plan on playing PW quite regularly after that has happend. Till than I must settle for a game that I can play comfortably without issues. Im sorry guys I really wanted to play with you guys but when I get off of work all of you guys are in bed anyways, so i miss out on alot of things. I wish to stay apart of this guild becuase I actually like everyone here. So I promise for a return to PW once my system is built and I can get the guild house money saved up. Ohhh im going to Scions Of fate becuase a calculator can run that game LOL Sorry folks. Ohh i still plan on doing the guild video. But i will do it once my new comp is here KK. Im thinking about just ordering a pre built so that i can play with the guild more but building one is so much cheaper.

Ill check up on you guys on a day to day basis to see if im kicked or not and to see how everyone is doing.
Tenkajin
Tenkajin

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character sheet
Guild: Dominus
Class: Blademaster
Level: 2x

Back to top Go down

Ok thats it. Empty Re: Okay that's it

Post  SlaveEve Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:25 am

*cries* Build faster! /whip
SlaveEve
SlaveEve

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Character sheet
Class: Cleric
Level: 4x

http://13thprincess.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Ok thats it. Empty Re: Ok thats it.

Post  Tenkajin Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:55 am

SlaveEve wrote:*cries* Build faster! /whip

CRIES SCIONS OF FATE SUCKS SO BADLY WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Hmmm looks like Neosteam or SRO. Hey I was thinking , can we be a multi game guild. Seriously like if we get bored with PW, take a break and play something else with each other or something. Just a thought, not that I am trying to take you guys with me. HAHHAH

Please keep whiping me slave you naughty girl LMAOll yea waiting for some comp parts in the mail. GOD THEY TAKE FOREVER.
Tenkajin
Tenkajin

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character sheet
Class: Blademaster
Level: 2x

Back to top Go down

Ok thats it. Empty Re: Whipping

Post  SlaveEve Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:59 am